How do you feel about our website?
Great   Indifferent

Blog Archive

Teeth Grinding and Chronic Pain Oct 1st, 2020

If you wake from what you thought was a restful night’s sleep with a sore jaw, a headache, or a neck ache, it’s likely that you were grinding your teeth and clenching your jaw as you slept. The condition is called bruxism, and it affects about 1 in 10 adults...

Why Do I Keep Getting Headaches? Sep 3rd, 2020

An intense pounding starts in your temples. The pain builds in your forehead and wraps around both sides of your head. Soon you feel a pinching sensation in your eyes. You try to focus on your daily job tasks, but all you can think about is the unfaltering pain in...

Lifestyle Changes to Ease Neck Pain Aug 13th, 2020

Everyone can occasionally experience neck pain after a rough night of sleep or a long car ride. But when your neck pain starts to occur regularly, it can interfere with your daily life, making it hard to continue your usual routines. Board-certified pain management specialist Sameer Syed, MD, MPH of...

Are You Making Your Back Pain Worse? Jul 10th, 2020

Whether it’s a dull ache or a sharp jab, any type of back pain can make you immobile.  The condition occurs so often that it ranks as a major reason for missed workdays, job-related injuries, and visits to doctors’ offices. About 80% of men and women report having back pain...

When to Seek Medical Intervention for Your Sports-Related Back Pain Jun 22nd, 2020

When you play a sport, you’re at risk for hurting your back. According to a spine health expert, 90% of sports-related back injuries heal on their own, which is good news. But what about the other 10%? At the Pain Treatment Institute in Plano and Sherman, Texas, double-board-certified Sameer Syed,...

The Best Solutions for Migraine and Headache Pain May 27th, 2020

If you’re like most people, you’ve probably had a headache from time to time, or even a migraine. Unfortunately, heaving a headache can make it hard to concentrate at work or school or sideline you from going out with family and friends.  Migraine sufferers have it even worse. They may...

Don't Ignore Neck Pain, Have a Professional Get to The Root of the Cause For Effective Treatment Apr 28th, 2020

Acute neck pain is, unfortunately, extremely common. The National Center for Biotechnology Information estimates that one in three people are affected by some kind of neck pain every year, with women experiencing more neck pain than men. Often, the causes of this kind of neck pain are things we experience...

How Hyaluronic Acid Injections Alleviate Knee Pain Mar 30th, 2020

We all can feel achy and sore after exercising, working in the yard, or doing any activity that pushes our physical limits. But for many living with chronic knee pain, it can take over their lives.  If you’re suffering from chronic knee pain, then you know how much of an...

Will Steroid Injections Help My Back Pain? Feb 10th, 2020

Back pain is a complex problem. It impacts nearly 65 million Americans and eight percent of all adults. Back pain is common because it can develop for a variety of reasons, ranging from injury and overuse to age-related deterioration. It also originates in different structures within your back, including your...